Subject: Re: Connecting amiga and PC
From: Bonfire <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 1996 01:16:54 -0500

At 01:08 PM 1/5/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Jim I was using... TWIN... but had problems with WIN95...
>ThankS!!!
>
>>In a message dated 96-01-03 18:09:55 EST, you write:
>>I'm using a null modem to link my Amiga to my PC one way (using DOPUS) 
>>with amiga2pc.lha available on aminet. It is re-entrant with widows95 in 
>>a DOS shell and works fairly well at midi speed on my 14 MHZ A2500. Try it!
>>
>>Regards,
>>-Jim

What about that new program out called Teleport?  Someone ULded me a
shareware version for the Amiga and supposedly does SCREAMING transfer's via
the serial port using a null modem cable.  Supposedly 880kbps.  I haven't
tried it yet cuz my computer is tied up rendering.  It's a 1995 prog btw.

I have a question, are Laplink cables the same thing as null modem cables???

___________________________________________________
                                            Bonfire